Pace of Play Program
Our Pace of Play Program is designed to make your golfing
experience at Mulberry Hills Golf Club more enjoyable. All players are expected to
complete their round in less than 4 hrs and 30 min. No more than 2 hrs and 15 min per
nine. On course assistants are readily available to monitor and maintain pace of play.
Slow play will not and can not be tolerated. For your convenience, the time permitted to
play each hole is clearly visible on the scorecard. This tool will enable you and your
foursome to track your own pace of play relative to other players on the course. Here are
some helpful hints to maintain your pace of play:
- Always arrive at least 15 minutes early to the
- Everyone must have a set of clubs.
- Never play more than one ball.
- Lessons should be limited to the practice green
- Never take more than one practice swing.
- Forget honors. Hit when ready.
- Always keep pace with the group in front of you.
- Always record scores at the next
tee not the green.
- Always leave carts and bags towards the next tee.
- Limit time searching for lost balls to two
- Always take more than one club to chip or putt
- When using a golf cart, always drop off one
player and proceed to your ball.
- The player closest to the flag should always tend
- Gimmies are permitted.
- Do not wait until it is your turn to calculate
yardage, wind speed, and speed of putts ...etc. This can be accomplished while others are
playing their shots.
- When making the turn, gather food and drinks as
quickly as possible.
- Remember players behind you want to finish their
round in less than 4 hrs and 30 minutes.
-Th Mulberry Hills Golf Club